Management Accountants work in finance teams and broadly determine the success of a company by producing Management Accounts. Management Accounts include management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities of a Management Accountant:
- Working closely with the Finance Director in preparing monthly management packs to present to the board
- Representing the company at formal and informal functions
- Preparing P&Ls, as well as quarterly VAT returns
- Managing a team of three to prepare month and year-end reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Liasing with commercial teams
Desired Skills and Experience of a Management Accountant:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA part or fully qualified
- University degree would be beneficial
- Confident public speaker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly up to major deadlines
- High level of numerical literacy
- Outstanding motivator
Liverpool Street is one of the largest railway stations in London, this station connects London to Essex, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and the Midlands. Liverpool Street was opened in the 19th Century replacing Bishopsgate Station, now connecting to many of the underground lines including the, Central, Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan lines.
The Liverpool Street area has flourished in recent years with it becoming one of the main lines on the new Crossrail line, you are able to walk easily to various different areas, from Shoreditch for it's bars to Bank in the city for work.
Many people don't know that the statue of the children at the station entrance are actually refugees, fleeing from danger in their home countries, arriving from abroad rather than evacuees during the war. Liverpool Street has many connections with Europe, being twinned with Amsterdam.