Management Accountants work in finance teams and broadly determine the success of a company by producing Management Accounts. Management Accounts include management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities of a Management Accountant:
- Working closely with the Finance Director in preparing monthly management packs to present to the board
- Representing the company at formal and informal functions
- Preparing P&Ls, as well as quarterly VAT returns
- Managing a team of three to prepare month and year-end reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Liasing with commercial teams
Desired Skills and Experience of a Management Accountant:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA part or fully qualified
- University degree would be beneficial
- Confident public speaker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly up to major deadlines
- High level of numerical literacy
- Outstanding motivator
Bank is one of the busiest interchanges in the City of London, with Bank Station sitting in the middle. With many of the worlds largest Financial Services firms having offices there, Bank also hosts many well known buildings including the Bank of England and the Royal Exchange. The Royal Exchange was the first central location for the exchanging of goods. The Bank of England (BoE) is the central Bank of the United Kingdom and is one of the oldest Banks in the world, setting the countries monetary policy.