Finance Managers are responsible for all aspects of Accounting and Finance across a business and manage various members of staff; credit controllers, accounts payable clerks and accounts assistants.
Key responsibilties of a Finance Manager:
- Full Management accounts preparation
- Play a key part in board pack presentation - updating senior board members on company position and review of outcomes
- Budgeting and Forecasting for key company developments
- Business partner Group FC in review of key company KPI's and analysis
- Variance analysis
- Ad hoc analysis responsibilities business partnering Group FC and company FD
- Oversee full Statutory accounts preparation
Desired Skills and Experience of a Finance Manager:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA at least part qualified.
- Degree in Economics / Accountancy & Finance or similar is preferable.
- High level of commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail in business plans.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.
West London is one of the richest regions in Greater London. With Heathrow Airport and many of the largest houses located in this region, it is a desirable location for many people to live, study and work. Regions range from Chiswick, to Hammersmith, to Harrow.