Finance Managers are responsible for all aspects of Accounting and Finance across a business and manage various members of staff; credit controllers, accounts payable clerks and accounts assistants.
Key responsibilties of a Finance Manager:
- Full Management accounts preparation
- Play a key part in board pack presentation - updating senior board members on company position and review of outcomes
- Budgeting and Forecasting for key company developments
- Business partner Group FC in review of key company KPI's and analysis
- Variance analysis
- Ad hoc analysis responsibilities business partnering Group FC and company FD
- Oversee full Statutory accounts preparation
Desired Skills and Experience of a Finance Manager:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA at least part qualified.
- Degree in Economics / Accountancy & Finance or similar is preferable.
- High level of commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail in business plans.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.
Kings Cross is another area which has gone under massive redevelopment with many global business headquartering in the new business district. Google have recently moved into their new swanky office with 2,500 staff estimated to be moving in there. The area has flourished with a number of trendy new bars, cafes and retaurants, situated along the canals, it is a beautiful place to work or spend a relaxed weekend.
Kings Cross Station is one of the largets in the city, connecting much of Central and Northern UK regions. Not only does it connect to the rest of the UK but this station sees many international travellers as the Eurostar connects to Paris and also now Belgium.
Kings Cross has become even more famous due to it starring in the Harry Potter Films, with Platform 9 3/4 becoming a destination that many Potter fans will travel to.