Finance Managers are responsible for all aspects of Accounting and Finance across a business and manage various members of staff; credit controllers, accounts payable clerks and accounts assistants.
Key responsibilties of a Finance Manager:
- Full Management accounts preparation
- Play a key part in board pack presentation - updating senior board members on company position and review of outcomes
- Budgeting and Forecasting for key company developments
- Business partner Group FC in review of key company KPI's and analysis
- Variance analysis
- Ad hoc analysis responsibilities business partnering Group FC and company FD
- Oversee full Statutory accounts preparation
Desired Skills and Experience of a Finance Manager:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA at least part qualified.
- Degree in Economics / Accountancy & Finance or similar is preferable.
- High level of commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail in business plans.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.
We offer accounting and finance recruitment solutions across London and in East London, recruiting finance professionals into permanent and interim roles in Aldgate, Shoreditch, Whitechapel, Hoxton, Mile End, Wanstead, Walthamstow and Canary Wharf. The roles we recruit for vary in seniority, from Accounts Payable and Credit Controller to Management and Financial Accountants right up to Chief Financial Officer.