Finance Analysts usually research macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company historical data and forecasting to recommend courses of action or note trends in sales.
Key Responsibilities of a Finance Anaylst:
- Business Partnering with senior directors
- Heavy focus on budgeting and forecasting
- Looking at research and developmental spend
- Cash flow forecasting
- Executive spend focused
- Commercial ad hoc duties
Key Requirements of a Finance Analyst:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a business partnering role
- Fantastic communication skills
West London is one of the richest regions in Greater London. With Heathrow Airport and many of the largest houses located in this region, it is a desirable location for many people to live, study and work. Regions range from Chiswick, to Hammersmith, to Harrow.