Finance Analysts usually research macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company historical data and forecasting to recommend courses of action or note trends in sales.
Key Responsibilities of a Finance Anaylst:
- Business Partnering with senior directors
- Heavy focus on budgeting and forecasting
- Looking at research and developmental spend
- Cash flow forecasting
- Executive spend focused
- Commercial ad hoc duties
Key Requirements of a Finance Analyst:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a business partnering role
- Fantastic communication skills
Oxford Street is one of the major shopping district in Central London. With over 300 shops and around 1.1 million visitors a year, it was orinigally a Roman Road running through London. Oxford Circus station is one of the oldest in London and you can get from here to most areas of of wider London.