Finance Analysts usually research macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company historical data and forecasting to recommend courses of action or note trends in sales.
Key Responsibilities of a Finance Anaylst:
- Business Partnering with senior directors
- Heavy focus on budgeting and forecasting
- Looking at research and developmental spend
- Cash flow forecasting
- Executive spend focused
- Commercial ad hoc duties
Key Requirements of a Finance Analyst:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a business partnering role
- Fantastic communication skills
North London is a broad description for the area that sits North of the River Thames. It encompasses many boroughs ranging from Islington through to Camden. Many people living in London see themselves as a North Londoner or a South Londoner and there is a big distinction between the two.