Finance Analysts usually research macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company historical data and forecasting to recommend courses of action or note trends in sales.
Key Responsibilities of a Finance Anaylst:
- Business Partnering with senior directors
- Heavy focus on budgeting and forecasting
- Looking at research and developmental spend
- Cash flow forecasting
- Executive spend focused
- Commercial ad hoc duties
Key Requirements of a Finance Analyst:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a business partnering role
- Fantastic communication skills
We offer accounting and finance recruitment solutions across London and in East London, recruiting finance professionals into permanent and interim roles in Aldgate, Shoreditch, Whitechapel, Hoxton, Mile End, Wanstead, Walthamstow and Canary Wharf. The roles we recruit for vary in seniority, from Accounts Payable and Credit Controller to Management and Financial Accountants right up to Chief Financial Officer.