Finance Analysts usually research macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company historical data and forecasting to recommend courses of action or note trends in sales.
Key Responsibilities of a Finance Anaylst:
- Business Partnering with senior directors
- Heavy focus on budgeting and forecasting
- Looking at research and developmental spend
- Cash flow forecasting
- Executive spend focused
- Commercial ad hoc duties
Key Requirements of a Finance Analyst:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a business partnering role
- Fantastic communication skills
The exact centre of London is marked by a plaque in the Church of St Martin's-in-the-Fields, close to Trafalgar Square. However, every distance, whether it be from Scotland or Wales or the Home Counties to central London is to Charing Cross.